(Updated 26th June 2020)
As you are probably aware, we are still closed due to coronavirus, but many measures are in place for when it’s safe to re-open, details of which can be found below.
Please see below for more information on existing and future bookings.
In the first instance, please refer to whoever you booked through, you will need to cancel or amend directly with them.
If you were going to be staying with us before the 20th July, your booking has been automatically cancelled. If you have pre-paid or paid a deposit, your booking will be held and credited to a future date of your choice within 12 months of the hotel re-opening. Please contact the hotel on firstname.lastname@example.org before your original arrival date to re-arrange your booking.
Although we are taking bookings for July and beyond, during these uncertain times we understand that flexibility is important so for all new or existing reservations, if you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com
Existing / new group bookings
Group bookings after 20th July, normal terms & conditions for cancellation/postponement apply as per your contract. However, please note this policy will be reviewed regularly and we will continue to work with our clients to have a fair policy as the situation develops, considering UK Government guidelines. Please check back here for updates or contact the hotel directly.
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as the installation of social distancing floor signs and one way systems, our reception desks will have screens in place while others, you can rest assured are taking place behind the scenes, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards. We have addressed five key areas in our hotel
As the world begins to gradually reopen, we are excited to welcome our loyal guests back to Princess St. Hotel, while meeting your health and wellbeing standards. When you are ready to travel again, we understand that you will understandably have an increased awareness and expectation of cleanliness when it comes to your choice of accommodation.
We continue to monitor developments taking place through the (WHO) World Health Organization and follow guidelines from the Government, Health & Safety Executive (HSE) and relevant authorities for country specific requirements to ensure that the actions we take are comprehensive and suitable.
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as the installation of social distancing floor signs and one way systems while others, you can rest assured are taking place behind the scenes, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards. We have addressed five key areas in our hotel:
– New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out system with every guest using the express check in / check out process.
– Social distancing measures will be implemented, wellness best practices signs will be prominently posted.
– Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly.
– Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available throughout the hotel.
Streamlined Check-In / Check-Out
– Minimize contact with hotel personnel and other guests.
Express check in:
48 hours prior to your arrival one of our team will contact you to ensure that we have your full postal and email address. We will confirm your payment details and pre-authorise your card and finally ask for your ETA. We will then on your arrival date and to save you time at check in, have your key card ready for you. The only thing you will need to do is sign your registration card. Everything else will already be completed. By doing this we hope to make your stay with us as seamless as possible.
Express check out:
On your day of check out, our team will in the early hours prepare your invoice, the card which we pre-authorised for check in will be charged and your invoice will be posted under your door at 3am. Any charges made after this time will be charged and an updated invoice will be emailed to you.
Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. If possible, guest rooms will not be entered for 24 to 72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks, remote control, telephone and amenity tray will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols in Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
Leveraging the latest tools, cleaners and technology aimed at killing COVID-19.
Reduce Areas of Potential Cross-Contamination
From modifying our breakfast options and removing unnecessary items from our guest rooms.
Personal Protective Equipment
– Hotel personnel will follow strict guidelines including wearing masks and gloves.
– Hand sanitizers or wipes provided to guests and employees in public areas.
– Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed throws, paper notepads and pencils.
– For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request.
While recognising the importance of a quality breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritise your health and safety, including:
– Breakfast offerings that comply with local regulations, with breakfast rooms closed where required to avoid unnecessary guest congregation.
– Enhanced ‘Grab & Go’ offerings will be implemented providing guests with pre-packaged food and beverage options.
– When allowed to open, public amenities such as our fitness room and meeting rooms will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of ozone generators.
– Hand sanitizer or wipes will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
– Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilising Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
– Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
– Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.
We have also implemented:
– Activation management response team to provide around the clock assistance within the hotel.
– All Company employees receive a return to work induction as an introduction to training on new procedures in place and wellbeing.